AFS Facilities manages the built environment on behalf of its clients. The key advantages to clients in utilising AFS’s services includes reduced costs, improved efficiencies and the freeing up of resources to allow clients to concentrate on core issues.
AFS’s team of highly experienced professionals has experience in working with and providing meaningful reports, audits and solutions in relation to regulatory building requirements.
Facilities Management Services
The types of services offered by AFS Facilities include:
- Estate Management
- Building Audits
- Preventative Maintenance Plans
- Maintenance Contracts’ Tendering
- Cost Control
- Statutory compliance audits and/or certification
- Reports and Audits
The range of services provided By AFS Facilities
- Building Dilapidation Reports
- Pre-purchase Inspections
- Providing Annual Fire Safety Statements – in accordance with the NSW
- Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 2000 and Queensland Fire and Rescue.
- Preparing Asbestos Registers and Reports – in accordance with Occupational Health and Safety Act, Occupational Health and Safety Regulations and various codes of practice.
- Undertaking Electrical Safety Audits including:
- Thermo scanning of distribution boards, etc (Australian Standard S300 Section 2)
- Residual Current Devices (AS/NZS 3760)
- Tagging electrical leads (AS/NZS 3760)
- Emergency Evacuation Plans – in accordance with Australian Standard 1851-2005 Section 19.
- Emergency Control Organisation and Procedures – in accordance with Australian Standard 3745.
- Certification of Roof Safety Systems – in accordance with AS/NZS 1891.
Playground and Playground Equipment Inspections – in accordance with AS/NZS 4468.
- Occupational Health and Safety Audits – in accordance with to AS/NZS 4801
- Over the past 25 years MSH has developed expertise in Federal and State organisations, local government, large property portfolio managers, non-for profit organisations and the education sector.