About to finish your HSC and want to get a job in the Hospitality Industry?
Get your NSW RSA Certificate and start working!!
Our Schoolies RSA Special will be held on Tuesday 8th November, 2016 at 10am in our Training Rooms in Caringbah.. book online below or call us today on 1300 660 164 to discuss!
The NSW liquor laws mandate responsible service of alcohol training for the liquor industry.
These requirements reflect the importance of ensuring licensees and staff understand their obligations in serving liquor responsibly and the types of strategies that can be implemented to add value to a venue’s operations.
This photo card must be retained when working on any licensed premises.
- Fully accredited NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol Course
- Classroom based course
- 6 hours
- Delivered by expert trainers
Pre – Requisites: Nil
- Legal requirements of the sale and service of alcohol
- Harm minimisation and duty of care
- Anticipating problems and managing patrons
- Assess and monitor the levels of intoxication of patrons
- Advise patrons on ‘standard drinks’ and the effects of alcohol
- Providing a range of options to assist customers to drink within appropriate limits
- Knowing the reasons for refusing service to intoxicated customers
- Skills to detect and prevent under-age drinking
- Refusing service to intoxicated customers
- Taking responsible action to assist intoxicated customers.
What will I receive when completing the course?
- NSW RSA interim certificate (See instructions on the certificate on how to collect your competency card)