More detail on our WHS Documentation Packages is coming soon. We understand that if you’ve come looking for information then you probably want the information now – so call us on 1300 660 164 we’re ready to help.
Are You Aware?
You are legally required to have an WHS Management Program covering:
- Site, service and maintenance work
- Your office, workshop and company vehicles
AFS-WHS Management Systems Solutions help:
- Protect you, your workers and your business
- Enhance your company’s ability to win contracts
WHS Management Systems consist of:
- WHS Policies and Procedures
- Forms and Checklists
- Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment
- Safe Work Method Statements (Trade and Site Specific)
- Site Specific Safety Plans
- Safety Signage
Compliance to applicable WHS Legislation and Standards:
- WHS Act and Regulation 2011.
- Australian Standard- AS/NZS 4801:2001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.
- Codes of Practice.
- Government Departments
- Regulatory Bodies (e.g. State Health & Safety Authorities)
- Local Councils guidelines
Advantages of implementing an WHS management system:
- Enhances a company’s ability to win work and contracts through being compliant
- Promotes the health, safety and welfare of the workforce and members of the public
- Risks to health and safety are identified, assessed and eliminated or controlled
- Reduction in workplace accidents, injuries and workers compensation claims.
- Improves the education and training of all personnel.
- Assists a company’s compliance with its legal obligations under the law and exposure to prosecution under WHS legislation. (Failure to comply with the law can result in substantial fines and penalties).