AFS Facilities will support you in all stages of your development. Our services are available to you 24/7 to ensure your site is on track and running smoothly.
To ensure your site is on track and running smoothly, we will:
- Conduct weekly inspections of the entire site
- Source suitable contractors that can deliver a service in accordance with a scope and within budgets
- Conduct regular meeting meetings with sub contractors
- Liaise with local authorities, fire and police to discuss any issues
- Provide regular reports and annual safety reports to the Executive Committee and Strata
- Assist the owners corporation and Strata with setting up scopes of works for service contractors such as cleaning, lift maintenance, pumps, etc.
- Produce standard operating procedure manuals to assist with the general running of the site and best method of action in the event of an emergency situation
- And so much more…
The delivery of a new building is very important to ensure the process is an enjoyable experience for residents and owners. This, in turn, reflects favorably on the developers and then brand.
Here at AFS Facilities, when taking on building management we:
- Manage the asset ensuring that the site always presents well at the various stages of release. Particularly important if there is construction surrounding the completed stages
- Keep a well-maintained site with manageable budgets. This will assist on keeping Strata Levies down and will assist with sales
- Have relief staff that can be engaged at short notice in the event of sick leave, annual leave, or in the event of an emergency etc who are experienced and know the development
- Keep the residents informed of any works in the development that may affect them, i.e. noise, traffic issues etc.
We know that every stage of your development is very important, to make sure every stage is as successful as the last, from the initial delivery stages we:
- Manage the move in/out process, particularly important during the initial move in stage after settlement. We want to make the process as trouble free and enjoyable as possible
- Establish and maintain a resident’s database
- Assist residents with enquiries and provide a general information pack for understanding the apartment services and development, including by laws
- Undertake a thorough walkthrough of every building to review the individual assets with the contractors and to review and understand the operation of their equipment
- Conduct a common property inspection and report back on the condition prior to settlements occurring to ensure there is no misunderstanding on damage that is present prior to resident occupying the building
- Collect all relevant common property keys from the builder and create a key registry
- Establish interim service contacts such as cleaning, security, etc.
- Liaise with Council to arrange for waste bins and rubbish collection
- Collect all Operation Manuals and as-built drawings from the builders